Specialties: Industrial, Land
View My Listings: Click Here
Scope of Service Experience
Dewitt "Zeen" David started his real estate career in 1973 and began specializing in commercial sales and leasing in 1981 when approached by The Flagg Group to manage their commercial division. He joined Van Eaton & Romero as commercial sales manager in 1989. In January 2013 Van Eaton & Romero merged with NAI Latter & Blum.
Background & Experience
Zeen has handled a multitude of commercial sales representing sellers and buyers and put together many leases representing both landlords and tenants. In recent years he has handled several, large land transactions requiring working closely with the Lafayette Areawide Planning and Zoning Departments and walking his clients through the sometimes challenging process of getting properties platted and developed.
With over 43 years as a licensed real estate agent, Zeen offers his clients a thorough knowledge of the commercial real estate market. Being a lifelong resident of Lafayette, he has developed valuable contacts that help his clients achieve their real estate objectives.
• B.S. in Psychology, University of Louisiana
• Graduate Studies, University of Louisiana
Professional Associations & Designations
• Realtor Association of Acadiana (RAA)
• Realtor Commercial Alliance Past Involvements:
• President, Realtor Commercial Alliance
• RAA Board Member and Treasurer
• MLS Committee Chairman
• Professional Standards Committee Chair
• Citizens Advisory Committee, Mayor Appointee
• University of Louisiana Alumni Board