Specialties: Retail, Office
Scope of Service Experience
· Strong Communication Skills
· Client Relationship Skills focused on client needs
· Resourceful Problem Solving to achieve alternative solutions
· Negotiates detailed contracts striving for favorable outcomes
· Marketing Skills using diverse resources, and personal contact
· Research Skills reviews documents and inspect properties to estimate valuations
· Contract preparation and presentation for effective representation
· Networking Skills to enhance property listing exposure
Background & Experience
18 years of commercial real estate experience. Specializing in retail and office sales and leasing. Advises clients with purchase and leasing decisions. Consultation with property inspections, research of past sales, and Due Diligence Period. Detailed-Oriented pointing out positive aspects, and possible problems.
Strives to achieve “Win Win” outcomes for favorable results.
Former retail business owner with experience in building maintenance, renovations, store operations, purchasing, staff supervision, and store security.
“I am able to relate to business people’s concerns. I strive to increase revenues, decrease expenses, and save time.”
Commercial sales have ranged from approx. $335,000.00 to $2,300,000.00. Class A office space listings have ranged from approx. 1,500 sq. ft. to 41,958 sq. ft. Leased commercial space has ranged from 969 sq. ft. to 22,683 sq. ft.
Louisiana State University Bachelor of Science Degree
Major in Business Administration
Completed Five IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management) Courses, and completed the IREM ACoM Exam.
Professional Associations & Designations
Member of LACDB, CID, and NOMAR