Background & Experience
Reed Wiley is a Commercial Broker Associate (sales and leasing) with NAI Latter & Blum. Reed has a background in the multi-family, industrial, office, retail, hospitality, and investment sectors throughout the Greater New Orleans region and has recently sold over 145,000 SF of industrial property. Reed was voted the 2021 CityBusiness Reader Rankings Best Commercial Real Estate Agent in New Orleans.
In the years before Reed joined NAI Latter & Blum he established and owned a successful interactive multi-media marketing company. Reed graduated from LSU in 2003 with a bachelor’s degree in Theater (performance), and worked consistently as an actor, musician, and website designer in Los Angeles for 11 years before moving back to his home state of Louisiana.
• Member of NOMAR
• Member of NOMAR Commercial Investment Division (CID)
• Member of the Louisiana Commercial Database (LACDB)
• Associate Broker
• CCIM Candidate (CI 102)
• LeadingRE Sales Specialist
• LeadingRE Service Expert
• LeadingRE Marketing Specialist
• Board Member of NOMAR Commercial Investment Division (CID) | 2021
• Board Member – Freinds of the Lafitte Greenway | 2021-2024
• Best Commercial Real Estate Agent – CityBusiness Reader Rankings | 2021
• Licensed in Louisiana by the LREC