Background & Experience
Perhaps few people in the New Orleans real estate market can match the depth of experience that Skip has accumulated over the past four decades in this business. He has been involved in literally thousands of transactions as a broker and as an agent. Skip trained a great many of the successful real estate agents in town; and as president of Stan Weber and Associates, Merrill Lynch Realty, and Coldwell Banker Weber Realty Group, he’s seen it all.
Today, Skip is devoting his time to his long-time love of commercial real estate. After selling his latest company to join the largest commercial sales group in the Gulf South, he now is at liberty to use the invaluable experiences gained by investing in numerous properties over the years to work for his select clientele.
“Having had many offices and literally thousands of agents all over southeast Louisiana, I feel very lucky to be able to help those with whom I work to do business in every area of town and in most surrounding parishes. Few people have been able to work all over as I have, and to oversee as many transactions to a successful conclusion. Now that this is my focus, I’m really enjoying putting deals together ,” Weber said.
Please visit www.skipweber.com or call me direct at (504) 887-3929 for help in the Greater New Orleans area in industrial, retail, or office.
Louisiana State University, B.A., Psychology 1968
– CCIM, CRB, GRI, ABR, RECS
– Past Pres., Greater New Orleans Executive’s Assoc.
– Past Board Member: Metropolitan Area Committee; East Bank Council, Chamber of Commerce; Better Business Bureau
– Past Regional President, Porsche Club of America
– Past District Chairman/Board Member, Boy Scouts
– Past Board Member, League of Women Voters
– Past Director, Real Estate Board of New Orleans
– Past President, Rotary Club of Metairie